1. Candidates will be judged on their merits and Taranaki Diocesan School for Girls reserves the right not to grant any scholarships if there are no candidates of sufficient merit.
2. Candidates may apply for one or more scholarship.
3. The value of the scholarship will be deducted from the recipients account in quarterly instalments during the year.
4. All scholarships will be reviewed annually.
5. Taranaki Diocesan School for Girls reserves the right to withdraw scholarships if, in the opinion of the Principal and after careful monitoring procedures, the student is performing significantly below expectations.